Are you a woman who is trying to build your business online, or use the Internet to do business? Are you a Work At Home Mum? Or perhaps you are thinking about starting a business?
Are you trying to market to women and just not certain how to ‘break into’ that market?
I would like to invite you to join me, Charly Leetham and my associate Carol Deckert as we interview and speak with 8 highly successful and amazing Ladies In Business to find out how they have managed to balance their Work and Home life to be incredibly successful.
Our aim is to encourage other women in their business endeavors and demonstrate that it is possible to succeed when trying to balance the different demands that Women have in their lives. We also want to give insight into the women’s market and highlight the factors that drive our purchasing decisions.
Each of the Women we will interview have vastly different businesses and they will join us in the hot seat and share their experiences, knowledge and advice with our listeners.
If you have heard any of my interviews previously will know that I don’t do a standard Q & A interview. I dig deep and ask my interviewee to give something that they haven’t previously revealed. These interviews promise to be fun and information packed and you will walk away with your head swimming full of ideas!
Just look at our speaker line up:
– Sharon Tieman (Australia) – Madame Marketing and author of "If I’m So Successful, How Come I Never Get To Be On Top?"
– Robbie Motter (USA) – Speaker, Coach, Public Relations and Marketing Specialist and expert in the Government marketplace
– Donna Cutting (USA) – Author of "The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Red Carpet Customer Service"
– Paula Constantino (USA) – Founder of Women’s Support TEAM
– Lynn Terry (USA) – Internet Marketing Expert and Work At Home Mum
– Heidi Richards (USA) – Author, Business Coach & Entrepreneur
– Felicia Slattery – Teacher, Trainer, Speaker, Writer, Consultant & Coach who specializes in training busy professionals to succeed through effective communication.
– Janet Beckers – The Wonderful Web Woman, started her business from nothing in just 8 weeks and exceeded her previous years full time income in six months!
Each of these women will be sharing how they have met the challenges of developing a successful business and balanced their ‘outside’ life in the meantime. They will provide practical advice that you can implement almost immediately on how you can manage your business to be successful (but not worn out!)
Carol and I also want to find out what each these amazing women feel and think about marketing to women in this day and age and what they would do to change it!
We chose to interview these women because they are successful in their chosen arenas and are reaping the rewards as a result…. We are honoured they agreed to participate and want you to get the benefit as well.
We will be opening the lines up to a Question and Answer session – so you will be able to get the answers that you have always been looking for!
Find out how you can listen LIVE for free….
The first interview is this week – September 16 with Madame Marketing followed on September 17 by Robbie Motter.
Register now and you will receive updates and notices to remind you about the series.
And you can listen for FREE – all you need to do is register and you will get the full details.
Can you really afford to miss this information?
for more information about the series and how you can listen LIVE for free!